Tuesday, August 09, 2005

HMP at Dragon's Landing Podcast

I've been listening to the Dragon's Landing Inn podcast since it started four weeks ago, and I like it a lot. The hosts, Chuck and Lonnie, have a good idea of what they want to do, and a format that, while still evolving, gives it structure and pacing. You just know the guys are doing it for the fun of it, but they are serious in their endeavor, and it shows in the quality of the program.

All that gushing aside, imagine my surprise when I was listening to the latest episode (#4) on my way to work, and they start reviewing my products! I had sent the guys three samples from my catalog, and it was great hearing them talk about my work. The reviews were very favorable, and hey, it's free advertising!

Check out episode #4 of the Dragon's Landing Inn podcast, and download the rest while you're at it. These guys are on the right track.

No comments: