Friday, February 10, 2006

Hello, New Readers

Due to an unfortunate situation, RPGnow sent out with their current newsletter a list of several blogs belonging to various gaming industry folks, including this one. Problem is, most of those blogs have squat to do with gaming, other than being written by people in the industry. Most are like this one, a mixture of work and non-work related stuff, while others are strictly personal. The really sucky part is that the list was taken from a post in a private forum where another publisher asked for links to such sites, a post that was made by yours truly. I believe that no harm was intended on the part of RPGnow, but there's quite a few people out there rather pissed about the slip-up.

Well, in any case, if you are a new reader arriving here through the link on the RPGnow newsletter, welcome. This is my personal blog, where I talk about stuff that's relevant to me, including work stuff, Highmoon Media or otherwise, alongside post of a more general nature.

If you're looking for just RPG stuff info, then head over to my company's site at www.HighmoonMedia.com. If you want to stick around here as well, by all means feel free to do so.

1 comment:

Bret said...

I was already here, so I'll stay. ;)