Friday, September 02, 2005

Plans For The Weekend

My wife went to North Carolina (specifically, to Marion, about 1/2 hour from Asheville) to visit her best friend, who just recently moved there. Myself, I had planned to drive up to Orlando to visit my sister and see my baby nephew, Kevin, but with gas prices as they are in both Miami and Orlando ($2.89-$3.10/gallon) and the short supply on top of that, it looks like I'll be spending my Labor Day Weekend home. So I've decided to make the most of it and make a list of things to do in the next three days:
  • Notify the winner of the DaVinci Labs contest, as well as write comments to the runner-ups.
  • Write a blog entry on this whole OGC Wiki debacle that's been floating around.
  • Visit Dragon's Lair Games, my local gaming store, and just geek out for a few hours (quite looking forward to this, actually).
  • Send out to Green Ronin the edited MPM adventure I have, and bug them about sending the graphical elements for Testament and Medieval Player's Manual.
  • Start writing one of two new Bardic Lore releases, probably the one on the Giant's Causeway, along with the rules for Mythic Poetry, a new type of Bardic magic.
  • Try to figure out how to do a "horde" for d20 that's not cheesy and can be used as a type of cohort (if anyone knows OGC rules that partake of the spirit of the "mob" template from DMG II, let me know).
  • Finish updating my blog entries from Puerto Rico and post an index.
  • Sleep

I'm sure I won't do it all, but at least this way I can see the list and have an idea of what I need to do, and what I'm still slacking on.

Gotta go now, Shabbat is about to start.

1 comment:

Bret said...

I wonder which MPM manuscript you're sending. :) So how did editing go on this? Email me thoughts and details!!